Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 12 of 12

Wow, how time flies! I can't believe we're at 'one and done' for 12of12 2012! Novembers 12th found me at home for an ordinary day...which is what most of our lives are made of, we should be grateful for them! The quote on the tag is "gratefulness is the key to a happy life", and the journaling reads: 1. 11-12-12, a typical day on the farm, starts at 6:29 & a chilly 16 degrees! 2. Daisy does her morning treat hiding ritual-too complicated for mere humans to understand! 3. Time to do chores, the chickens are all good 4. as are Broody and her brood! 5. the horses are hard at work on their round bale, but Flossie comes over to say hello and get a face scratch. 6. sweet & pretty Flossie! 7. Andy peeks through the fence to say hi! 8. In the afternoon I have some time to work on the scrapbook album I'm making about Alibi. 9. Supper is meatloaf and baked potatoes & chocolate lava cake for dessert. 10. After dinner, I feed Khaleesi 11. What I'm most grateful for. 12 Moi!  The big finale is coming up in just days, wonder what fun December 12 will bring! Until then, happytrails!

No comments: